Bringing the Word of God to the People of Israel
Join us in producing and distributing the everlasting Word of God throughout the land of Israel. Help us make the Word of God available and accessible, engaging people with its life-changing message.
Support our work of sowing - You can pray and financially support the printing and free distribution of the Word of God.
- Printing and distributing full Bibles, New Testaments, Portions, and Gospels in Hebrew as well as in other languages for Israelis as well as for the many migrants and refugees. A few examples are:
- Booklets with the Gospel of Matthew, John, Matthew with Psalms, etc.
- The New Testament and the New Testament with Psalms.
- The Messianic Psalms. A production of Psalms in which messianic prophecies are marked in red.
- In all the above productions, there is a list of messianic Old Testament prophecies and their fulfilment in the New Testament.
- Engaging people with the Word of God
- Reaching the world from Zion:
- There are about 300,000 migrants and refugees in Israel. For many of them, it is the first time that they can openly receive and read the message of the Bible. We have seen how the Lord uses this opportunity not only to touch their lives but also to establish and grow the local body in their country of origin when they return. Be a part of sending the message out of Zion.
- Sending the Word of God to Hebrew speakers around the world. Many Israelies get engaged with the life-changing message of the Bible while abroad. Help us provide them with scriptures in Hebrew.
Producing and providing scripture-based outreach materials
We continually strive to produce and provide scripture-based outreach materials that are relevant and applicable to the different populations and audiences that we reach out to and to the reality in which we serve.
This challenges us to produce a wide variety of scripture-based materials to deepen and extend the growth of the body of the Messiah. This includes scriptures in Hebrew as well as in many other languages.
Join us in sowing. Donate towards free distribution
- For every $2.50 that you donate, we commit to distribute a free copy of the Hebrew New Testament. Please specify "Hebrew NT distribution" with your donation.
- For every $1 that you donate, we commit to distribute a free copy of a Hebrew gospel or other Bible portion. Please specify "Hebrew gospels distribution."
Following are some examples. You can click on some of the pictures for more information. You can also purchase your own copies.
Hebrew gospels and portions Hebrew New Testament
Messianic Psalms Divinity of the Messiah booklet
Security in the Promises The Heart of the King
Start of Page
Reaching the world....from Zion
For out of Zion shall go forth the Law, and the Word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
If you haven't been to Israel before, you may think that this picture was taken in the Far East. However, this is a common scene in South Tel Aviv on a Saturday when the migrant and refugee flea market is in operation.
This creates an excellent and blessed opportunity to engage with seeking people from many countries around the world with the Word of God. Among them are many Israelis who enjoy the lively atmosphere.
From our outreach report: "Before we managed to put the books on the table, people began snatching them from the boxes. We told them that we had Bibles for everyone. We handed out Bibles in Amharic, Arabic, English, Russian, Hebrew, and Tagalog. Many also received a copy of the Jesus DVD in their own language."
The people were open and we had lots of good conversations sharing the gospel. One person asked if we would come every week, saying, “You are doing a good job, people need to hear your message.”
Start of Page
Engaging people with the Word of God
Many people in Israel, especially the youth, are constantly seeking the truth. They explore different spiritual answers for their lives. We want to make it possible for them to find Truth and Peace in the Word of God.
We believe that God is going to bring a great harvest through his Word. Please remember these people in prayer.